Soho lovin' Chick

I'm a research student who lives in the Greater London area, but I absolutely love Central London, Soho in particular. Soho is the one place where ANYONE and EVERYONE is embraced and accepted...

Friday, March 16, 2007

Oh my good grief, will I never be rid of this? If he doesn't torment in person, then it's in my mind. I dreamt of him the other night. Nothing sexy, nothing to get the heart rate going. It was just a dream. He was sitting in a pub, with someone we know, and two blondes. They were laughing, drinking and basically getting merry. I woke up the next morning and realised that there is just no getting away from him. I think I need closure, or some kind of ending. Oh I don't know.

Why is this happening? I'm happy. I'm seeing someone. A lovely someone. He's quiet, normal and best of all, doesn't keep me guessing. So why does he pop into my head? *groan*


Oh well... here's something I played about with earlier...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home