Soho lovin' Chick

I'm a research student who lives in the Greater London area, but I absolutely love Central London, Soho in particular. Soho is the one place where ANYONE and EVERYONE is embraced and accepted...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Close to tears...

You realise it's not that you've taken on too much, but that you haven't organised your time well. If you did you wouldn't:

1) Be feeling the stress of everything over your head.
2) Be feeling guilty for not spending enough time with your family, even though they travelled to see you.
3) Be feeling so very close to tears again... even though you had a good cry the month before.
4) Be trying to fit everything in, including exercise which even your grandmother is telling you to do.

I've turned 26, my eye sight is now going and my knees are starting to act up. My posture is looking more and more like a hobbit. My supervisor has told me that this weekend I am to take my laptop, my outline and go somewhere that I'm comfortable in and just write whatever comes to me. She's asked me to leave my notes behind and just write. She can't stress enough how important it is that I write, I don't think anyone knows how important that I get this upgrade. I'm facing the one problem I didn't think I had - writer's block. I see how my unbelievable procrastination is coming to bite me in the ass.

It's my own fault, and I just pray I survive this one this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home