Soho lovin' Chick

I'm a research student who lives in the Greater London area, but I absolutely love Central London, Soho in particular. Soho is the one place where ANYONE and EVERYONE is embraced and accepted...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

And so I return to...

So I'm back in the land of sand... the novelty wore off very quickly. My father is enjoying having one of his kids back home so he can boss them around/control their outings/who they see. I can't scratch my head without wondering if he'd be ok about it. Then he sent me a forward about dads - it basically made it OK for a dad to be as difficult as possible because it'll do me good later on... let the screaming commence!

Data collection is OK, as long as my dad doesn't have a conversation with the people in the middle of a REACTION TIME test, and he wonders why I hate him interferring. I'm currently getting frustrated with my data entry, computer chair and monthly back pains. The pains aren't anything horrific, they're just a lower back discomfort which make me cranky... something a G&T would easily fix - not that I ever needed one because I'd walk off my back pain.

Talked to mum about T-shirtman, and finally, someone got upset about the same thing that pissed me off - without me having to point it out. When I told her what he did, she said the same things I did and I thought "thank you!" All this time I thought I was being immature about it, when really it WAS something that wasn't right. Mum finally honed it in that I deserve better, but because she was pissed off at the same things as I was, I realised that I was very pissed off with him myself and he's such a COWARD. I don't know if I'll be as civil when I see him, or if I'll just scream "wanker" the moment I see him.

It's nice to be back in my big bed... one that allows me to sleep in the middle. I've missed that... and hopefully I won't be too used to it as I sleep in a single bed in England.

Sandman proved to be a compulsive liar - weird how you meet these kind of people.

This country is not the same without my Marydoda.

This could have been such a nice trip - but thanks to my dad that's just completely fucked. If I never come back here, he'll only have himself to blame - and yet he'll NEVER see it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home